How to Measure Your Hips and Waist – Handy Tips
Have you scrolled through the Candis range of lace lingerie, chosen your favourite pair but aren’t sure of your size? Buying women’s underwear online is convenient and great fun! Lying in bed scrolling through pretty underwear and having your favourite pairs delivered straight to your door is a great way to treat yourself! But it can be confusing knowing which size to order. The Candis size guide will help you determine which size to order. Here are some helpful tips so you know how to measure your hips and how to measure your waistline and will feel confident to buy lingerie online at Candis!
Tips on how to measure your hips
- Where to measure your hips – the broadest part of your hip bones.
- How to measure your hips correctly – To get a more accurate figure, it’s best to determine your hip measurement using a measuring tape.
- How to measure your hips with a tape measure – Keep the measuring tape level and parallel to the ground. This is easier said than done so use a mirror rather than looking at the tape measure from above!
Tips on how to measure your waistline
- How to measure your waistline properly – your waistline sits just under your rib cage.
- How to measure your natural waist – find the natural indentation around your tummy or bend to the side and find the natural crease.
General tips on how to measure your hips and waist
- If possible, it’s best if you can measure your waist and hips without any clothes on or in only your ladies underwear to minimise additional bulk.
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size for comfort.
The Candis size guide also offers dress size comparisons and international conversions. So ordering by your dress size is another great way to feel confident about ordering Candis women’s underwear online.